Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014 History

• 07-10-2013 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Rightyo, repeat student here. Did the exam last year and got a B1, looking to boost to an A1 this year but only have a year to cover Democracy and Dictatorship cos I never did it last year and my new teacher is shocking!

Thought it'd be a good idea to have a thread for the subject because they'll all appear a bit further down the line anyway... Anyone got any ideas what topics are good to begin with in D&D? Gonna try and make a headstart so I'm not scratching my head when that clown starts on it in a few months!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

Rightyo, repeat student here. Did the exam last year and got a B1, looking to boost to an A1 this year but only have a year to cover Democracy and Dictatorship cos I never did it last year and my new teacher is shocking!

Thought it'd be a good idea to have a thread for the subject because they'll all appear a bit further down the line anyway... Anyone got any ideas what topics are good to begin with in D&D? Gonna try and make a headstart so I'm not scratching my head when that clown starts on it in a few months!

I'd suggest Mussolini. He's an easy dictator to start with

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭RedMickeyMouse

And like, what do you learn about him? Is it like characteristics of his fascist state and all that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

And like, what do you learn about him? Is it like characteristics of his fascist state and all that?

I would do rise of fascism and characteristics

Advertisement