Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4G sim only iPhone 5

Options
  • 07-10-2013 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see on your website, I can sign up for a 30 day sim only 4G unlimited plan for €24 a month forever and without already being an eircom customer.

http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/plans/postpay/detailsBundles/?gid=135

I know you haven't got the 4G update from Apple yet bit can I sign up to this and get a nano sim for my iPhone 5 and just use your 3G network till the software update?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Davexirl wrote: »
    Hi,

I see on your website, I can sign up for a 30 day sim only 4G unlimited plan for €24 a month forever and without already being an eircom customer.

I know you haven't got the 4G update from Apple yet bit can I sign up to this and get a nano sim for my iPhone 5 and just use your 3G network till the software update?

Thanks
    The offer is for eircom customers actually, non-customers plan is 54 euro/month. That is how I read it. Sorry for bringing the bad news to you...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

I was thinking it was to good to be true. But if I go to sign up for the €24, 30 day sim only plan, it asks if I am an existing eircom customer. I say no and on the next screen, it asks for my details and it has monthly total €24.

So can I order this then get a nano sim in store for my iPhone 5?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I was thinking it was to good to be true. But if I go to sign up for the €24, 30 day sim only plan, it asks if I am an existing eircom customer. I say no and on the next screen, it asks for my details and it has monthly total €24.

So can I order this then get a nano sim in store for my iPhone 5?
    It also say on the bottom that any discounts etc will be applied in step 5:rolleyes:

It clearly states that this offer is for eircom customers in your first link, that's how I read it anyway. Not sure where you get the idea this will work for you to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

I'm reading that as the sim only price of €24 is for everyone. But the 2 year contract, €24 for 6 months is for eircom customers only

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi Davexirl,

With this plan it is only possible for existing eircom customers to avail of this plan. I have made the relevant team aware that the order can be processed for non eircom customers.

My apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Grainne

• Advertisement
Advertisement