Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Opera Festival Dress Rehearsal Tickets

Options
  • 07-10-2013 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hello, I had a 6 month contract in wexford about 3 years ago and through work we got dress rehearsal tickets for wexford opera festival. what a Wow experience. it was amazing. the theatre is fabulas and the opera (even for people not into opera - it was brilliant and and an experience). anyhow for the last couple of years i have returned to wexford ( and in fairness ive been going there since i was a child and i love wexford and the beaches are just heaven...like curracloe even in winter..) to the opera festival. the tickets are very expensive but i just love it.
    anyhow, unfortunately i am unemployed this year and it is very difficult to manage financially (i work as a volunteer all right but unpaid). i rang the Wexford Opera box office about the dress rehearsal tickets but i understand that you have to be a volunteer to get a ticket which is fair enough so i am just wondering if you know anyone i would love a ticket and i know the dress rehearsal are priced reasonably. i remember from the time i went with work that some people queued outside to get the dress tickets but i guess this doesnt happen on them. but if you know anyone id love a ticket, many thanks..:)

Advertisement