Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NDLS - National Driver Licence Service centres (Qs, waiting times, etc)

Options
1303132333436»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

Received my NCT disk today after sending the MOT last Tuesday. The disk doesn't look like the usual NCT yellow disks. I also received my tax disk today but didn't receive the vehicle registration certificate. I thought that they send the tax disk and the vehicle registration certificate at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Amouar wrote: »
    Received my NCT disk today after sending the MOT last Tuesday. The disk doesn't look like the usual NCT yellow disks. I also received my tax disk today but didn't receive the vehicle registration certificate. I thought that they send the tax disk and the vehicle registration certificate at the same time.

Ok but this has nothing to do with ndls or licence???

The nct has changed yellow so don't worry if it's come from nct it's real.
    Tax comes separate but vlc should come along soon after.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

Ok but this has nothing to do with ndls or licence???

The nct has changed yellow so don't worry if it's come from nct it's real.
    Tax comes separate but vlc should come along soon after.

I didn't post here. A mod moved this post from the uk import thread to this one...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Always worth checking even at the last minute for a booking as they get cancellations. Got an appointment for Clare Hall early tomorrow morning just a couple of hours ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jmBuildExt

Got a message today to say licence dispatched and will arrive in 3-5 days.
    Any way to intercept it at eg a post office? as I need it before then.
    Who do they use for distribution? An Post
    Where are they sent from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

jmBuildExt wrote: »
    Got a message today to say licence dispatched and will arrive in 3-5 days.
    Any way to intercept it at eg a post office? as I need it before then.
    Who do they use for distribution? An Post
    Where are they sent from?

Not a hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

I got mine 2 days after I got that message and post arrives morning time to me (Got message a Monday midday and had license the Wednesday morning), so you may get it before the 3-5 days.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement