Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long termers TTC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

best of luck barbie girl . We had 2 make it to day 5 from only 4 so I hope you have success . have everything crossed for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Good luck tomorrow barbiegirl!

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Wishing you all the best tomorrow barbiegirl!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TomeeTipee

Barbiegirl, I've my fingers crossed for you that you get good news today. 13 eggs is great, hopefully there is a really special one in there for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ahaaha

Hope you get good news today barbiegirl xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Of the 13, 7 were immature leaving us with 6, of those 6, 4 have fertilised perfectly at the moment :D So day one we have 4, they won't call again til next Monday and we'll know how many make the freeze. :eek:

That's brilliant barbiegirl. Please god they'll be fighters just like you!

great news barbie girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Thats fantastic Barbiegirl, crossing everything for you pet xx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Fingers crossed for Monday barbie girl!

• Advertisement

Best of luck for phone call tomorrow barbiegirl x

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

Best wishes barbiegirl ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

good luck barbiegirl. Really hope you get the news you want.

Got the call one little frostie had made it and safely stored away. Wish it was more but you only need one. We'll just keep our fingers and toes crossed and hope for the best. I really wanted there to be at least 2, but 1 is definitely better than none.

That's great barbie girl. Thrilled for you. Well done and you're right you only need one. Success xxx

that's great news barbie . only takes one xoxo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

barbiegirl wrote: »
    Got the call one little frostie had made it and safely stored away. Wish it was more but you only need one. We'll just keep our fingers and toes crossed and hope for the best. I really wanted there to be at least 2, but 1 is definitely better than none.

That's amazing news - wishing u every good luck x

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Delighted for ye, barbie girl <3

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Delighted for ya barbiegirl!

I'm on cd4 so hoping the Clomid will work one of these months.

Thanks guys. Neyite fingers crossed this month is your month.
    How I just need to do my part, get the Fibroid dealt with, stick to my diet so my bloods are good, and make the bed for this little one as cosy as possible. I'm worried about the thawing process as 10% don't make it through that, but going to work on a positive vibe :D
    For Christmas this year all I want is to be preggers :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Hollywood130

Hi Guys

Would love some advice or your thoughts. At the moment I am on cycle day 13, last night I started having terrible pains in my stomach around the ovaries really, the right sside was so much worse and it was throbbing. Found it so hard to sleep and get comfortable. I started bleeding slightly at around 9pm, it was light and pink in colour, this morning when I wipe there is still a little blood but it is brown. What could this be, a cyst bursting maybe?? Could I be pregnant? I took a solpadol for the pain and I am so so sick since, this is my second time to take solpadol, took one last week for a headache and I was fine but today I am so sick, dizzy, sweats, threw up once... is there any chance I could be pregnant?

Go see a GP, or ring them, Hollywood - its your best bet for answers.

It could be any of the above really. I've had mittelsmertz so bad it took my breath away but never with bleeding so I'd get it checked out if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Hollywood130

Thanks Neyite. Yeah, the bleeding has kinda thrown me, I've had Endo now for over 4 years and I've had cysts but I can't remember if something like this has happened me before, I've often bleed after sex which I know is normal enough with Endo and cysts but as far as I can remember I haven't just had bleeds for no reason.

Will give my GP a shout maybe see what he suggests. Supposed to be starting IVF in January, this is all I need

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TomeeTipee

Hi All, hope everyone is well. I'm due in for egg collection tomorrow!! We changed protocol since the last round of ivf and things are really looking up. I've 5 follicles, which isn't much by normal standards, but its a great number for me. So nervous now for the next few days. I'm just hoping that I actually make it to transfer this time so that I'm in with a shot!

barbiegirl, how are you doing? Are you having your frozen cycle soon?

CD5 here, last round of Clomid. Ah well, it means I can drink at Christmas, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Good luck TomeeTipee xxx

Yes, looks like you can have plenty of merry nights Neylite :) every cloud...

Despite getting a positive ovulation test last week we missed our dates cause of a stupid argument and a whole lot of stress. Sometimes I forget what it was like to have a "normal" s€x life, stress free and spontaneous

Hi guys. tommy that sounds brilliant. We had the fibroid removed last week, they won't restart things for 6 weeks after. So with that then 5-6 weeks of drugs it will be February so no Xmas baby. Still frostie for the moment is save and I too can enjoy Christmas drinks :-)

Stickybean, we were talking about that a few weeks ago in our house, that it really affects you when its all about baby making- that at this stage, even with off-the-clock bookie the mind drifts back to it being all about babies and its tiresome after a few years. It'd be nice to just not think about babies during it sometimes.

Barbie, hopefully those six weeks will fly for you- and Christmas will take up a good chunk of it. And oh, yes we can drink ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Cooperspale

Hi all
    Going to try again with FET in new year & hopefully we get to freeze point. Merry Christmas to all, enjoy the simple things this festive season & Best of Luck everyone!!

• Advertisement

Tommy Tippee hope ec went great!!

Looks like we all had some activity. After a near cancellation with cyst, short protocol cancelled due to poor response and converted into tsi at home. At least we have half a chance!! Just a bad cycle. Onwards and upwards girls. Wishing ye all the very best of luck in the new year! I will also be enjoying Xmas drinks ;)

Advertisement