Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long termers TTC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭geez

The very best of luck Hollywood rooting for you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭dreamstar

EC in the morning, praying they get lots of good ones, well even just one really good one x

Best of luck Hollywood!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Fingersandtoes

Hollywood130 hope everything goes well tomorrow for you

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Hollywood130

Had my Egg Collection yesterday as you know and they got 4 eggs. I was hoping for maybe 6 but hey it didn't work out. My right side has a cyst which I was hoping was a nice big follicle but unfortunately not. The clinic said it won't cause any issues so I'm not worrying about it. Just waiting on the phone call now to see how many fertilised, feeling really nervous and anxious, praying for good news. They told me yesterday I'll be back on either Saturday or Monday for transfer.

Hope all you ladies are doing ok

Just got the call from the clinic, all 4 eggs have fertilised, can't believe it, so happy with that! Now onto worrying about the next 24hrs...

• Advertisement

Fantastic news Hollywood

Thanks Geez, hope they're up there dividing as they should be :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Farmerstatia

Best of luck hollywood...fingers crossed xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Farmerstatia

Morning girls. Af came yeaterday. So another round here we go. Staying hopefull and upbeat. We only at the begining of the journey xxx

Positivity is certainly the way to go Farmer, best of luck to you xx

The clinic called me bright and early this morning, didn't have to wait very long at all. 3 embryos are dividing as they should, they are all 4 cell so the clinic are going to hold onto them and do a 5 day transfer. Praying they keep going as normal over the weekend and I'll have them back on Monday :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,636 ✭✭✭✭fits

fingers crossed for you Hollywood!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Do something lovely for yourself this weekend Hollywood :) if I go again, I'm booking pamper treatments for all 5 days!

Thanks so much ladies :) Oh Lucyfur, what a great idea. I went to a lady I've been going to for 5 months now, shes a complimentary healer, went last night and I slept the whole way through the treatment :sleeping: Really enjoyed it I must say but yes I need to keep myself busy over the weekend, OH is working nights Saturday and Sunday unfortunately but for me I think its time for some chick flicks :D My tummy is still quite sore from Egg collection, thought it would be fine today but I feel really good other than that, I'm not too worrried and I'm not consumed with thinking about the lil ones or reading everythng on the internet, last time I was but I seem to really be taking it in my stride this time, I'm actually shocked at myself. Hopefully that is a good thing and it lasts ones they are back onboard :)

You should go for a pedicure cos you won't be able to see your feet in a few months :)

Aw fingers crossed Lucyfur :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Lucuma

Sending you oodles of baby dust Hollywood130. Rooting for ya

The clinic alled again today. We have one 7 cell and two 9 cell embryos. Will get another call tomorrow. Looks like a day 5 transfer. Really hoping tomorrows call is positive fingers x

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭brokensoul

The clinic alled again today. We have one 7 cell and two 9 cell embryos. Will get another call tomorrow. Looks like a day 5 transfer. Really hoping tomorrows call is positive fingers x

Those are great results for today!

Booked in for my section tomorrow morning - time to meet the babas.

Lets hope it is a great day for us both. x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

good luck to both of you!

Good luck brokensoul!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Fingersandtoes

Wow I'm delighted for you both.
    Good luck today and tomorrow xxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Lucuma

Wow brokensoul, you & your hubby have been a long time waiting for tomorrow! Best of luck and enjoy the 'best day of your life' :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭saraj14

Delighted for you Hollywood. That sounds like excellent news.
    Since I've last been here, ive had two rounds of ivf. The first was cancelled due to poor response.
    Last round we got 4, all 4 fertilized. Transferred one. Not sure if we froze any of the others. I'm trying to stay positive, so i haven't asked. The outlook was good for 1.
    So I've one week to go. We test on Friday.
    So fingers crossed, this time it works.

Good luck saraj14. I was wondering how you were getting on.

brokensoul wrote: »
    Those are great results for today!

Booked in for my section tomorrow morning - time to meet the babas.

Lets hope it is a great day for us both. x

Oh the very best of luck to you brokensoul, so exciting! Thinking of you xx

Today we have 2 morulas and 1 on its way to being a morula. May have to make a decision on whether to put 2 back or just one and freeze the other 😳

Besta luck Sara!

Brokensoul I hope everything goes so smoothly for you. Enjoy that first cuddle with your 2 babies <3

Hollywood, I had 2 put back. It's a hard decision to make. Out of the 7 eggs retrieved, 5 were immature, 2 fertilised. I personally didn't want to freeze only one, as I was afraid of one not surviving the thaw. We had twins for a short few weeks. I'm just gone 24 weeks now with the stronger little one :) it's a very hard and personal choice tho. Who's your embryologist? We had Jenny and found her to be so knowledgeable and helpful. I also put my foot down the morning of the transfer and wouldn't put on my gown and hat til I had spoken to her

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Ms.Maggie

I haven't really been active on this thread before but have been following along for while so wanted to send out good thoughts to all of you at the important parts of your journeys.

Brokensoul - very best of luck with the delivery of your twins. You must be so excited to finally meet them. I hope everything goes really smoothly for you!

Saraj - I hope this week goes quickly for you and that you get the right result on Friday. I'll be keeping an eye out for your good news.

Hollywood - best of luck with your transfer tomorrow!! It sounds like everything is going really well for you so far so hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

I've just found out, following our second IVF, that we have two blasts to freeze so we are over the moon. We've had to go to elective freeze due to OHSS but we are beyond grateful that we have anything at all to freeze, never mind two. Our last cycle ended with us having nothing to transfer so this feels like a major victory.

It sounds like this a really exciting time for lots of ladies out there so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and looking out for updates. Hoping for good news for everyone xx

Fingers crossed for you saraj x

Lucyfur, we have Martina, I do find her really good also. She did phone me afain today at 5:30 to discuss but I missed the call, she said she would phone again early in the morn. She also said that they have made it to blast. The way she was talking today it was like she was going to recommend only putting one back because I'm 30 but I really just don't know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭saraj14

Any word from brokensoul? Been thinking about her and her babies. Praying they are all ok.

Advertisement