Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused by bill

Options
  • 08-10-2013 8:59am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey there. Quick question. I ordered a bundle in August and ended up cancelling it the next day, it was well without my fallout period (or whatever it's called). However today I received a bill from eircom for a small amount of money. I'm thinking that this s just a small service charge for the period I had ordered the bundle and that I won't be expecting any other bills after this? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hey there. Quick question. I ordered a bundle in August and ended up cancelling it the next day, it was well without my fallout period (or whatever it's called). However today I received a bill from eircom for a small amount of money. I'm thinking that this s just a small service charge for the period I had ordered the bundle and that I won't be expecting any other bills after this? 
    Hi malistheman

Can you send a private message with the account number and I can look into that for you.

Mark

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Any chance ye could get back to me on this? No reply after I confirmed my account number and name and address

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Any chance ye could get back to me on this? No reply after I confirmed my account number and name and address
    HI malistheman

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I'll double check this now and get back to you very shortly.

Thanks

Al

HI malistheman

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I'll double check this now and get back to you very shortly.

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

HI malistheman

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan
    No worries malistheman

Thanks for taking my call on this. I will be back in touch with you as soon as I have more information.

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement

Guys just an update on this. I'm still getting bills from Eircom, all of them are in credit but it's still a bit of a nuisance to be still getting them.

Guys just an update on this. I'm still getting bills from Eircom, all of them are in credit but it's still a bit of a nuisance to be still getting them.
    Hi mailstheman

Real sorry about the delay in getting back to you. What we have found is the eFiber was ceased but talk aspect of the account  was not closed off which is the reason you are still receiving bills. I have now sent this off to a manager and will get back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thanks
    Ash

Hi  [font=Times New Roman", "serif]malistheman[/font]

I have spoke to our cancellations department and they have now ceased the talk aspect of the account and the account in full.

Apologies for the delays in this.

Ash

Perfect, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Perfect, thanks!
    No Problem maiistheman
    let us know if you have any further issue.
    Happy Christmas.
    Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement