Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHere can I find Apple Cider Vinegar in Waterford City

Options
  • 08-10-2013 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells apple cider vinegar in liquid form in the City?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭kaef

Ardkeen Shopping Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭SimonClarke

Muchas Gracias!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Any Tesco will have it

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭SimonClarke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

Full of beans stock it normally priced at € 2.54

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

I don't think they have everything listed on their website eg local bakery products such as Blaa's or Vanilla Slices but are they listed on the website ?, I know I got a bottle of Dufrais Cider Vinegar in Tesco Ballybeg a few months ago,so they defiantly stocked it back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

Jambo wrote: »
    I don't think they have everything listed on their website eg local bakery products such as Blaa's or Vanilla Slices but are they listed on the website ?, I know I got a bottle of Dufrais Cider Vinegar in Tesco Ballybeg a few months ago,so they defiantly stocked it back then.

i got some in tesco ardkeen a few months back

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells apple cider vinegar in liquid form in the City?
    Any supermarket / SuperValu / Centra. You might have to shop around a bit if you want organic. I didn't know it was available in non-liquid forms.

mathepac wrote: »
    Any supermarket / SuperValu / Centra. You might have to shop around a bit if you want organic. I didn't know it was available in non-liquid forms.

you can get it in tablet form

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

I knew about capsules, the tablets are news to me.

mathepac wrote: »
    I knew about capsules, the tablets are news to me.

used commonly as a dietary supplement

Advertisement