Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presentation Software

Options
  • 08-10-2013 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi everyone,

Could anyone recommend some affordable software (if there is any) for an online presentation?

Basically what we are trying to achieve is to have a live stream of the person on one side of the the screen and a supplemental Powerpoint presentation on the other side of the screen.

I am not too knowledgable with computers etc but it would be great if there was something out there that was easy to use & affordable.

Thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

take a look at webex or the suite of offerings from goto (gotomeeting, gotowebinar, gototraining) - might be something in there for you. There are probably lots of others out there but those are some i've seen being used (and participated in one or two also). Depending on what you need to do, even a google hangout can achieve lots.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pingpipe

It sounds like TeamViewer might meet your needs. It is very user-friendly, and free for personal use.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,309 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Our organization has used webex for years. relatively easy for the user on the other end to initiate/join and from what I can see seems relatively simple to operate at the other end.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Cactus466

Thank you for the feedback everyone. Great stuff there!!

I like the look of Google Hangout, especially the live streaming.:)

Advertisement