Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone line faulty

Options
  • 08-10-2013 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

hi Guys 
    just moved to eircom (again) 
    sunday the phone line stopped working broadband is fine . 
    so yesterday i called 1901  and the guy done a line test and said he would pass it on to the engineer and get him to call me back on my mobile   . I am still waiting to  here when the phone line is expected to be sorted 
    any chance you can  check it out 
    Thanks 
    Stephen 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

stedeb wrote: »
    hi Guys 
    just moved to eircom (again) 
    sunday the phone line stopped working broadband is fine . 
    so yesterday i called 1901  and the guy done a line test and said he would pass it on to the engineer and get him to call me back on my mobile   . I am still waiting to  here when the phone line is expected to be sorted 
    any chance you can  check it out 
    Thanks 
    Stephen 
    Hi stedeb

When a case is escalated to engineers the standard lead time for full resolution is 3 working days. If you would like to PM me your landline number I'll see if there is an update to your issue however it's unlikey there will be an update until you are contacted.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement