Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KitchenAid - BT Sale?

Options
  • 08-10-2013 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

I see BT's have a 50% homewares sale. Are KitchenAids in the sale does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

I'd put money on that they aren't 50% off. Some good deals on refurbs on ebay last I checked, Belgian seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Do you know how long the sale is on for? I've a voucher for €200 so I'd LOVE to get some kitchen goodies with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

I recently bought a Kitchenaid Artisan from Harts of Stur for £350. Which is the cheapest I've seen it.

However there are 2 catches, the only colour is Storm Black and you dont get the pouring shield. It is brand new, box still sealed though.

Delivery was only £13.50 too. Not bad for something that size. Plus you also get a free knife block and knives which are actually fairly decent.

http://www.hartsofstur.com/acatalog/Kitchenaid_Electricals.html

To be honest I doubt BT would have 50% off kitchenaids.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Delivery was only £13.50 too. Not bad for something that size.

Not bad for weight either! They're flippin heavy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭MaxWig

Hi OP,

Me and OH bought a Kitchen Aid food processor in sale.

New range is just out, so older stock going for about €100 off.

Not 50% unfortunately, but not bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

Thanks all. Ordered a cheaper stand mixer from Amazon. It's not the dream but will do the trick (in a less stylish way)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Don't touch the kitchen aid food processors-especially the smaller models- they're worse than crap

Don't touch the kitchen aid food processors-especially the smaller models- they're worse than crap

Have you used one? On what are you basing this?

I only ask because I own an artisan and so far its been nothing short of outstanding. I wouldn't be without it now.

Have you used one? On what are you basing this?

I only ask because I own an artisan and so far its been nothing short of outstanding. I wouldn't be without it now.

I'm speaking about the food processor, not the artisan mixer, and yes, I have used one, hence my post.

Apologies, I missed the post about the food processor, I was still thinking of mixers.

• Advertisement

Apologies, I missed the post about the food processor, I was still thinking of mixers.

The mixers are indeed outstanding.:)

Biggest gripe I have with the small food processor is the flimsy plastic and the uneven chopping mechanisms- I just don't think they're the quality you'd expect from KitchenAid.

Advertisement