Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goat meat

Options
  • 08-10-2013 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, does anyone know of a local butcher, abattoir or outlet selling goat meet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭245

There are two breeders in Kildare listed here:

http://www.britishboergoatsociety.co.uk/members.htm

You could try contacting them - they may be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Juanna

If you are still interested we have a boer goat farm and are new selling meat. In Kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 46 mar12345

Juanna wrote: »
    If you are still interested we have a boer goat farm and are new selling meat. In Kildare

Hi,

Looking to buy goat meat, 7-10kg goat, for this friday - do you have something available - even frozen?

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

mar12345 wrote:
    Looking to buy goat meat, 7-10kg goat, for this friday - do you have something available - even frozen?

The Eurasia supermarket on the fonthill road in Clondalkin has a butcher's which sells goat meat. My friend buys it regularly for goat curry and is happy with it. Not Kildare obviously but might be of help if you are stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 mar12345

Cazale wrote: »
    The Eurasia supermarket on the fonthill road in Clondalkin has a butcher's which sells goat meat. My friend buys it regularly for goat curry and is happy with it. Not Kildare obviously but might be of help if you are stuck.

That's great, thank you very much! I'll call them in the morning

• Advertisement
Advertisement