Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Missing a Dog Ennis Area?

• 08-10-2013 4:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

I know this is a long shot but here goes. (Ennis area Co.Clare)

I found an all black cocker this morning wondering around the place and seemed lost so me been me I decided to help as most dog lovers would.

Ok first I rang the dog warden to see if anyone has reported a missing dog and I gave a description of him to the warden so if anyone comes looking that side is covered.

2. I brought him to the vet to see had he a Microchip, he had but it was not registered (surprise surprise)

3. I put out an ad on the local radio with a description and my number.

Ok more on the dog, very friendly to humans and to my own JRT so its obviously been brought up with a caring home so im guessing he just out out of his garden by accident etc again I know its a long shot but might as well try something.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement