Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiber active in Ballina Co Mayo

• 08-10-2013 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering does anybody know if all the fiber cabinets are active in Ballina Co Mayo?
    I know some people are on it and I know that the line checkers can be very hit and miss, it says not available in my area but I have my doubts.

Any help would be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

wellboss wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering does anybody know if all the fiber cabinets are active in Ballina Co Mayo?
    I know some people are on it and I know that the line checkers can be very hit and miss, it says not available in my area but I have my doubts.

Any help would be much appreciated

To the best of my knowledge Ballina is two tranches, May 2013 and December 2013 + a couple of other cabinets (which I assume will be early 2014)

Advertisement