Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Live issue with GTA?

Options
  • 08-10-2013 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭

I think this is more of an xbox issue than a GTA one so posting here: I'm having a strange issue with GTA on the xbox the last two days.

Three of us currently play GTA on the one console and mine is the only account with live. Xbox reports an internet connection and that it is connected to live. However, when I try and take a photo on the camera phone I am told that it can't connect to snapchat, something to do with the rockstar online? It works for the two other players using other profiles though, I'm not sure if they're set-up for rockstar online though? This is very annoying as I am on a couple of missions where I've to take photos and I keep failing them!

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Simona1986 wrote: »
    I think this is more of an xbox issue than a GTA one so posting here: I'm having a strange issue with GTA on the xbox the last two days.

Three of us currently play GTA on the one console and mine is the only account with live. Xbox reports an internet connection and that it is connected to live. However, when I try and take a photo on the camera phone I am told that it can't connect to snapchat, something to do with the rockstar online? It works for the two other players using other profiles though, I'm not sure if they're set-up for rockstar online though? This is very annoying as I am on a couple of missions where I've to take photos and I keep failing them!

Any ideas?

You don't have to be connected to xbox live to complete them missions. It's the missions where you take pictures for the crazy paparazzi. What you do is take the pic then choose send and go through your contacts and pick the paparazzi guy, I forget his name and then you will pass those missions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

You don't have to be connected to xbox live to complete them missions. It's the missions where you take pictures for the crazy paparazzi. What you do is take the pic then choose send and go through your contacts and pick the paparazzi guy, I forget his name and then you will pass those missions.

I can't even open the camera on the phone though? I guess I'll try with the ethernet plugged out of the xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Irishnige

im having a pain in my A$$ with the rockstar servers "When" i do manage to get on it doesnt save eg: i bought a garage for 30k and now its gone along with my money wtf! it is great tho when it works.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Irishnige wrote: »
    im having a pain in my A$$ with the rockstar servers "When" i do manage to get on it doesnt save eg: i bought a garage for 30k and now its gone along with my money wtf! it is great tho when it works.....

Yeah, they are still having issues, it will most likely be weeks before they are all sorted but its damn good online too, alot of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

Irishnige wrote: »

That is all online though? I'm having issues even with single-player!

• Advertisement
Advertisement