Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Horizon keeps recording a series even after it's finished and removed from My Planner

• 08-10-2013 5:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,498 ✭✭✭✭

So I recorded a series on BBC which consisted of six episodes. The series has now finished and I've watched and deleted episodes 1-4 and removed the series from 'My Planner'. That means that episodes 5 & 6 are sitting on the machine and I plan to watch them when it suits me but obviously I don't want any more episodes recorded and have explicitly said so by removing the series link.

Previously, if I could afford the disk space I'd leave all of the episodes there and would have deleted all of them in one go when I'd finished watching them but you can't do that on the Horizon, you have to delete the episodes one at a time which is a pain :(

Last night the BBC decided to repeat the series in a late night slot and the Horizon box recorded episode 1 :confused:

Advertisement