Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus fare.

Options
  • 08-10-2013 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me how much a weekly bus ticket from the station to Cork airport business park costs?

The price on the bus poster differs from the website and the station office is closed before I finish work.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Gamayun

I think this is what you're after, tickets valid on Cork City bus routes and on other routes up to the following boundary stages:

Cloghroe (Healy’s)
    Cork Airport
    Inniscarra
    Greenfield Cross
    Sallybrook
    Brook Lodge
    Bury’s Bridge
    Fountainstown
    Haulbowline

Adult/Student prices:
    Weekly City Ticket €19.70 €17.30
    Monthly City Ticket €69.50 €61.50
    Monthly City & Suburban €86.00 €71.50
    Monthly City/Suburban & Cobh Rail €114.50 €98.50
    Monthly City & Midleton Rail €131.50 €110.0

http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=331#Cork

I have no idea where the Cork Airport stop is exactly, I assume it should be OK for you to get the the business park though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Gamayun wrote: »
    I have no idea where the Cork Airport stop is exactly, I assume it should be OK for you to get the the business park though.

There's a stop right inside the business park, and another one just above the roundabout on the airport side. It's handy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Might be worth getting the monthly ticket, you can get them in Centra in Douglas and a few other places too:

http://www.buseireann.ie/news.php?id=1191&month=Oct

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Casillas

Thank you for your replies I appreciate them.

Bus Eireann finally replied to my e--mail and it turns out the weekly ticket is e34 for ten journeys, which is what I pay for ten journeys getting a return ticket on the bus anyway. There's no saving to be had.

Advertisement