Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A lot of problems from eircom

Options
  • 08-10-2013 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Every day I have a new surprise from eircom.

Since I contracted a broadband last July and I have had a problem with the wifi modem. I lost the signal and the room where the modem is and the signal in the others rooms, or when you are a little far where the modem is, is simply non exist. I only can have a decent signal by cable. The problem occur even when there isnt walls between the modem and the device what I want to connect.

After of several calls and chats I got they changed my modem. Well, this was on 26th September and I am waiting for the modem yet.

I have several chats that I have had. First they told me than my modem have been delivering by Anpost. They gave the Track id. I called to Anpost and this number didn´t exist. Later they told me my modem was delivering by gls, and finally they told me my modem was going to send today.

Besides I received a letter today because I upgraded from 30 gb to unlimited, that it was I wanted since I did the contract. I dont know why I only had 30gb!!!. My surprise is that I have a new contract since I Upgraded for another 12 months. But that is not everything, They didnt apply me the discount for new customer when I contracted(I dont know why), I cant get it for future months either.

Can anyone give me any advice? I want to get away this nightmare.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

shower33 wrote: »
    Every day I have a new surprise from eircom.

Since I contracted a broadband last July and I have had a problem with the wifi modem. I lost the signal and the room where the modem is and the signal in the others rooms, or when you are a little far where the modem is, is simply non exist. I only can have a decent signal by cable. The problem occur even when there isnt walls between the modem and the device what I want to connect.

After of several calls and chats I got they changed my modem. Well, this was on 26th September and I am waiting for the modem yet.

I have several chats that I have had. First they told me than my modem have been delivering by Anpost. They gave the Track id. I called to Anpost and this number didn´t exist. Later they told me my modem was delivering by gls, and finally they told me my modem was going to send today.

Besides I received a letter today because I upgraded from 30 gb to unlimited, that it was I wanted  since I did the contract. I dont know why I only had 30gb!!!. My surprise is that I have a new contract since I Upgraded for another 12 months. But that is not everything, They didnt apply me the discount for new customer when I contracted(I dont know why), I cant get it for future months either.

Can anyone give me any advice? I want to get away this nightmare.

Thanks
    Hi shower33

I'm sorry to hear of this.

Could you please PM me your account details and I'll look into what the issue is with the modem delivery? I'll do my best to have this sorted ASAP.

In regards to your discount for your broadband upgrade the best advice I can offer is to contact eircom accounts on free phone 1901 (option 4 then 3) to discuss this.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement