Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The North Face Kildare Village

• 08-10-2013 6:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what the outlet is like down there nowadays? I want a women's insulated rain jacket for winter but don't want to make the trip there to come back empty handed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

They had a good range the last time I was there, but not very many sizes. If you have a particular coat in mind it would be worth ringing ahead to see if they have it. Came away with a pair of running shoes and an ipad case myself the last day, love their stuff,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

there is also the tog 24 shop up there that sells outdoor clothes and their range and prices are good so might be worth looking in both?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭crashplan

There is also a Helly Hansen shop so you are more than likely to find something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Tk Maxx always has some amazing ski/winter jackets. I got one for €80 that is worth about €240

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Cheers, folks! So much appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭fi314

I was there a number of weeks ago. I am a size 8 and had very few small sizes in stock. Agree on looking in other stores, you wont be coming home from the village empty handed:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Mountain warehouse is really good too - sales every other week!

Advertisement