Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network Crimps in Sligo

Options
  • 08-10-2013 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi,

Going to a job tomorrow and need to pick up a network crimps and heads. Is there anywhere that sells it in sligo?

Any reply is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Derry Taheny Electric beside Hughes Bridge, CEF Duncans Island, or CT Electric, Finisklin. I presume you mean RJ45 plugs and crimpers.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Chrizfitz

red sean wrote: »
    Derry Taheny Electric beside Hughes Bridge, CEF Duncans Island, or CT Electric, Finisklin. I presume you mean RJ45 plugs and crimpers.

yeah, I'll give them a ring
    thank you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Mi1o

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Mi1o wrote: »
    <snip>

I'm wondering if you have a connection with the company you are always recommended. The majority of your posts on boards is to recommend them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Mi1o

magnumlady wrote: »
    I'm wondering if you have a connection with the company you are always recommended. The majority of your posts on boards is to recommend them.

Yes, I`m doin lot of business with those guys, they just the best for my business, and I`ve try lot already...

• Advertisement
Advertisement