Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your most embarrassing sex story

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

anto9 wrote: »
    on reflection i should have said ,B.B.B.J.C.I.M. (BARE BACK BLOW JOB CUM IN MOUTH .LOL :D

Glad you added the "BareBack" bit that cos it makes it a whole lot better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,843 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Glad you added the "BareBack" bit that cos it makes it a whole lot better.

Ah sure, if I decided to get a BJ and finish in a mans mouth I may as well go all the way and bang him as well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

dinorebel wrote: »
    After seeing this "B.B.B.J.C.I.M" I dread to think what B.T.W stands for in your world.

B.T.W ....BY THE WAY .......The tranny experience was before i got married B.T.W.:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭dinorebel

B.T.W ....BY THE WAY .......The tranny experience was before i got married B.T.W.:o
    And there was me thinking it was Bottom to Willy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Mine was a good few weeks ago with a girl i was seeing and the last time i seen her.

In the middle of having sex she said to me let me get a knife and i will cut you and i won't to drink your blood and be covered in it while where doing it as we will fell so much closer by doing it.

I never got up from having sex so fast it my life just going No no no no no get get out .....

• Advertisement

Mine was a good few weeks ago with a girl i was seeing and the last time i seen her.

In the middle of having sex she said to me let me get a knife and i will cut you and i won't to drink your blood and be covered in it while where doing it as we will fell so much closer by doing it.

I never got up from having sex so fast it my life just going No no no no no get get out .....

Fook off :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭adam88

bear1 wrote: »
    Ah sure, if I decided to get a BJ and finish in a mans mouth I may as well go all the way and bang him as well :pac:

Ya your true. Any hole is a goal, only difference between a straight man and gay man is a few pints. It's the same orgasm at the end lol

adam88 wrote: »
    It's the same orgasm at the end lol
    Why not just **** if that's the case?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

This thread really went downhill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Fook off :eek:

No no it wasint a joke i was a bit shell shocked for a few weeks after i was completely freaked out by it and still am to this day :eek:.

• Advertisement

Your actually being serious about that ain't you

syklops wrote: »
    This thread really went downhill.

Or up hill for one poster.

Ya your true. Any hole is a goal, only difference between a straight man and gay man is a few pints. It's the same orgasm at the end lol

Tis funny that, I've had quite a few serious sessions and not once have I thought "Ah Rob... gives us an auld tug there will ya"
    :p

Tis funny that, I've had quite a few serious sessions and not once have I thought "Ah Rob... gives us an auld tug there will ya"

Haha. Ive seen it happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Uhoh... Peepshow flashback! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,049 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Quotes like that are ever bit as reprehensible as the homophobes who claim that homosexuals only "turned" because they couldn't get anyone of the opposite sex.

blackwhite wrote: »
    Quotes like that are ever bit as reprehensible as the homophobes who claim that homosexuals only "turned" because they couldn't get anyone of the opposite sex.

English please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭dinorebel

English please
    Or maybe Thai.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭Calibos

English please

You're giving the morons who think homosexuality is a choice ammunition.

Calibos wrote: »
    You're giving the morons who think homosexuality is a choice ammunition.

No it's not a choice for many but for many "straight" men its a choice they opt for when they're hormy enough

• Advertisement

Ya your true. Any hole is a goal, only difference between a straight man and gay man is a few pints. It's the same orgasm at the end lol[/QUOT

>>only difference between a straight man and gay man is a few pints.<< does that include taking it up the trade mans entrance ? I think there is more to it than a few pints .:D

Your actually being serious about that ain't you

Am i ? ..maybe i made the whole thing up ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭Calibos

No it's not a choice for many but for many "straight" men its a choice they opt for when they're hormy enough

Latent bisexuals you mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Am i ? ..maybe i made the whole thing up ?

Considering the nonsensical grammatical error in the original post, I'm guessing that's highly likely…

Considering the nonsensical grammatical error in the original post, I'm guessing that's highly likely…

Going on about grammar again ? You really are a tight arsed ,constipated Kunt. lol :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Going on about grammar again ? You really are a tight arsed ,constipated Kunt. lol :rolleyes:

Probably but at least I don't feel the need to make up stories about getting blowjobs from ladyboys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Will you two give it a rest?

Haha. Ive seen it happen

that's southsiders rugby clubs for ye then eh!! ger owra my pub!!!!

blackwhite wrote: »

how would same homophobe describe someone so slick they can pull both sexes then anytime ???? sexually ambidextrous?

• Advertisement

humanji wrote: »
    Will you two give it a rest?

Sorry ,but grammar and spelling Nazis ,get to me .There are far more important things in life .
    :rolleyes:The L.B story was real by the way .( and they really know how to suck cock properly .They could suck a golf ball through a garden hose lol).

Sorry ,but grammar and spelling Nazis ,get to me .There are far more important things in life .
    :rolleyes:The L.B story was real by the way .( and they really know how to suck cock properly .They could suck a golf ball through a garden hose lol).

give'em an A for honesty c'mon lads!!!

rusty cole wrote: »
    give'em an A for honesty c'mon lads!!!

I am not quite up to the lad who indicated that he can become GAY after a skinful ,and that any hole was a goal .lol

I am not quite up to the lad who indicated that he can become GAY after a skinful .lol

not the same really. we are programmed as straight men to find curves, bewbs, ass, soft skin, slim waists, etc etc all inherently female traits, attractive. The question becomes, does having a dick pose a sexual or moral dilemma for us!! 99% say yes as you just go get a real woman. but some are ok to hammer away. I'd be asking questions of myself If I am turned on by the men in the communal gym showers now!!

I see the former as somewhat of a fetish, something I think we all may have but have not yet discovered. or maybe I'm rambling I dunno!!

rusty cole wrote: »
    not the same really. we are programmed as straight men to find curves, bewbs, ass, soft skin, slim waists, etc etc all inherently female traits, attractive. The question becomes, does having a dick pose a sexual or moral dilemma for us!! 99% say yes as you just go get a real woman. but some are ok to hammer away. I'd be asking questions of myself If I am turned on by the men in the communal gym showers now!!

I see the former as somewhat of a fetish, something I think we all may have but have not yet discovered. or maybe I'm rambling I dunno!!

I live now for several years in Asia .Before i got married i had quite a wild sex life here for a few years .(in Ireland i lived like a ,i was going to say priest lol ,but Monk would be a better analogy ) .What i have noticed over here is the amount of Trannys/Ladyboys are growing in huge amounts in the last 10 years .There must be a demand for them .

I live now for several years in Asia .Before i got married i had quite a wild sex life here for a few years .(in Ireland i lived like a ,i was going to say priest lol ,but Monk would be a better analogy ) .What i have noticed over here is the amount of Trannys/Ladyboys are growing in huge amounts in the last 10 years .There must be a demand for them .

is that you cathal o searcaigh:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Is this not the story thread anymore? :(

Tilly wrote: »

I once had a girl straddle me and as she climaxed, pee'd all over both of us!!!
    I didn't give a damn!!

there, back on track tilly!!

share with the group!

Tilly wrote: »

Come up with a story mate ,you can just make it up if necessary ,none of the wise kunts on here will know the difference .lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

Come up with a story mate ,you can just make it up if necessary ,none of the wise kunts on here will know the difference .lol.

A girl touched my willy once, it made me giggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

A girl touched my willy once, it made me giggle.

Lucky sod

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 22 Heavy Pierre

A mate of mine went out with a scotch bird who was into fruit and veg insertions. As time went by the sizes grew larger and larger. Eventually she wanted him to join in as in ride her while she had a cucumber in her bum-bum and he had a nana in his bum-bum. He fled a mile after that conversation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

A mate of mine went out with a scotch bird who was into fruit and veg insertions. As time went by the sizes grew larger and larger. Eventually she wanted him to join in as in ride her while she had a cucumber in her bum-bum and he had a nana in his bum-bum. He fled a mile after that conversation.

A "mate" is it?????????????

On advice from a Mod ,my post is likely to lead people off on a tangent ,and off topic ,so i am removing it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

http://youtu.be/ic8oUFN1M3s

Video of some Ladyboys in Walking street Pattaya .If video gone just search >>Pattaya ladyboys-warning<<..............who would not be tempted after a skinful ???

Anto9, you really need to stop dragging this thread off topic or you won't be permitted to post in it

Sauve wrote: »
    Anto9, you really need to stop dragging this thread off topic or you won't be permitted to post in it

Anto9 start a new thread Id say they'd be a bit of discussion on the matter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

almost 12 years later I still cringe thinking about this one it's slightly graphic:

I started college shall we say on the inexperienced side. Had the one girlfriend on/off since I was 15 and with no internet in the Waterford countryside I was limited to quickies in her car so I didn't know anything outside the basics.

Anyway, young and single I somehow punched well above my weight and pulled a older fairly deadly (but obviously much more experienced) girl on our first class night out stuff done to me on the taxi back to hers that made me weak I thought I was onto a night of my life.

Fast forward a bit and we in her room and she says the words that haunt me to this day "eat my arsehole" panic sets in as I have No idea what the hell she is talking about outside of it involving her bum. I stand there for a good 30 seconds like Sherlock trying to think of all the various things she could mean. In the end she said get a move on and to this day I don't know why but I blame the drink and panic I go over and bite her arse like a horse eating an apple.

She screams and is like what the **** are you doing and is crying from the shock/pain and kicks me out straight away.

Never got near her again to her credit I don't think she told anyone else in the class and she was laughing about it a few days later and said there was a massive bruise/bite mark, we actually became pretty good friends while she was in college till she left.

Anto9 start a new thread Id say they'd be a bit of discussion on the matter

Would rather not ,as i know the predictable replies .OK ,back on topic then ,here is a little story .:cool:

My first time in London ,as a young immigrant from Ireland (when times were bad .Long ago ,but not as far back as the Famine lol)) .Was wandering around the West End of London ,and came upon Piccadilly Circus .Had the map out and looked like a typical tourist .(though i was not ).This middle aged man got talking ,asking if he could help .
    Turns out he was from rural Ireland somewhere .We had a coffee ,and then he suggested if i had nothing on he would pay for us both to see a movie .During the Movie he put his hand on my knee ,and then started rubbing my leg ...........and then i just got up and left .( a bit of an anti climax i know) .Later i found out about the reputation of Piccadilly for Rent boys and Gays in general .:eek:

Would rather not ,as i know the predictable replies .OK ,back on topic then ,here is a little story .:cool:

My first time in London ,as a young immigrant from Ireland (when times were bad .Long ago ,but not as far back as the Famine lol)) .Was wandering around the West End of London ,and came upon Piccadilly Circus .Had the map out and looked like a typical tourist .(though i was not ).This middle aged man got talking ,asking if he could help .
    Turns out he was from rural Ireland somewhere .We had a coffee ,and then he suggested if i had nothing on he would pay for us both to see a movie .During the Movie he put his hand on my knee ,and then started rubbing my leg ...........and then i just got up and left .( a bit of an anti climax i know) .Later i found out about the reputation of Piccadilly for Rent boys and Gays in general .:eek:

Do you've any stories that involve women out of curiosity? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭JaseBelleVie

ziedth wrote: »
    almost 12 years later I still cringe thinking about this one it's slightly graphic:

I started college shall we say on the inexperienced side. Had the one girlfriend on/off since I was 15 and with no internet in the Waterford countryside I was limited to quickies in her car so I didn't know anything outside the basics.

Anyway, young and single I somehow punched well above my weight and pulled a older fairly deadly (but obviously much more experienced) girl on our first class night out stuff done to me on the taxi back to hers that made me weak I thought I was onto a night of my life.

Fast forward a bit and we in her room and she says the words that haunt me to this day "eat my arsehole" panic sets in as I have No idea what the hell she is talking about outside of it involving her bum. I stand there for a good 30 seconds like Sherlock trying to think of all the various things she could mean. In the end she said get a move on and to this day I don't know why but I blame the drink and panic I go over and bite her arse like a horse eating an apple.

She screams and is like what the **** are you doing and is crying from the shock/pain and kicks me out straight away.

Never got near her again to her credit I don't think she told anyone else in the class and she was laughing about it a few days later and said there was a massive bruise/bite mark, we actually became pretty good friends while she was in college till she left.

I have just sprayed coffee all over my tablet reading that.

Brilliant! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

that rope story was you with a man

• Advertisement
Advertisement