Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert

• 08-10-2013 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

im in sixth year and i was just wondering is there any subject i could take up to get an easy A in pass? i do business economics construction and physics

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

There's no such thing as an "easy A".

You could tell us what kind of subjects you're interested in and are good at. Would you be interested in business subjects? Maths?

Edit: Just saw your subjects there.
    How about Accounting? Since you do Economics and Business.
    Or maybe Applied Maths? If you're good at Maths and Physics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

I don't think there is anything like an easy A
    I would have suggested economics but you already do that. Maybe agricultural science, but I think you have to do a project.

Those two would be pretty common for 6th years to take up.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

By all accounts the Geography course is easy to do quickly. Whether it's an 'Easy A' though is another matter.

Accounting could be an option if you did some for JC considering you'll have some exposure to it in Business Studies also.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you've any flair for languages and could afford frequent classes, the OL Russian paper is a possibility, as the full course is only a two year course, but it means learning a whole new alphabet and written script.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 peterh1888

sorry forgot to say i like maths but what i ment by an easy A was would i be able to teach myself most of the ordinary level course?

• Advertisement
Advertisement