Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds in trigonometry / geometry

Options
  • 08-10-2013 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭

Hi peoples, I'm from bolton street first of all, secondly as the title suggests I'm in a spot of bother in relation to the above, I haven't done maths since leaving cert, around 09 and even at that I wasn't very good, I barely passed, now I'm in Arch Tech and we're doing all this and I'm totally swamped, I know there's a learning center but it's on during times when I've classes :(

So if anyone could point me in a direction or even help me themselves I'd greatly appreciate it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

This might help - The DIT Maths Learning Centre. I don't know what it's like but I found the one in Maynooth helpful :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

This might help - The DIT Maths Learning Centre. I don't know what it's like but I found the one in Maynooth helpful :)

That's the one I'm on about :) it's on during my class times :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

That's the one I'm on about :) it's on during my class times :(

Have you got the module in your webcourses? There's a fair amount of notes on a lot of topics that might help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Have you got the module in your webcourses? There's a fair amount of notes on a lot of topics that might help.

I got it, I'll give it a check now :)

Advertisement