Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Account - wrong name on my address

Options
  • 08-10-2013 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Hello,

On my home address, since few month ago, i keep getting these Eircom invoices.
    They are on a name that doesn't live here, never ever !
    But they are addressed to my address !
    And, i do not have a phone landline with Eircom !
    Called your billing number and asked for this error to be rectified.
    Opened the last letter, where i just saw the address not the name (i have a 1800 number with Eircom)
    and i saw that her bills are growing by every month and adding to outstanding balance !
    Also, i have an itemised bill too...

Can someone in Eircom take care of this, please and how !?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

rolion wrote: »
    Hello,

On my home address, since few month ago, i keep getting these Eircom invoices.
    They are on a name that doesn't live here, never ever !
    But they are addressed to my address !
    And, i do not have a phone landline with Eircom !
    Called your billing number and asked for this error to be rectified.
    Opened the last letter, where i just saw the address not the name (i have a 1800 number with Eircom)
    and i saw that her bills are growing by every month and adding to outstanding balance !
    Also, i have an itemised bill too...

Can someone in Eircom take care of this, please and how !?

Thanks.
    Hi rolion

Can you PM me the account number associated with these bills please? I'll look into this and do my best to help get to the bottom of this.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement