Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iOS7 and HDMI Adapters

• 08-10-2013 11:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Has anyone experienced any issues with using 3rd Party HDMI adapters (like the ones you find on eBay) with their iPad running iOS7?? I know Apple are cracking down on some third party accessories so wondering if iOS7 may have broke the support for such. Don't fancy shelling out €40 odd euro for an official adapter either.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭OU812

Have a couple of third party adapters (SD card etc). none of them work with iOS now. Going to have to get new official ones I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Dang, that's what I suspected! By the sounds of a few reviews on Amazon for such adapters, they seem to be hit and miss anyway. Prob safer with an official one.

Edit: Opps, forgot to mention I'm after the 30-pin adapter for an iPad 3rd Gen, not the new Lightening ones.

Advertisement