Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels and b&bs in north London

Options
  • 08-10-2013 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi was just wondering if anyone could recommend a hotel or b&b in or near Tottenham?, is it a good area to stay in or would you be better staying further away from there?, I have stayed in Islington before, thought it was a good place
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Hi was just wondering if anyone could recommend a hotel or b&b in or near Tottenham?, is it a good area to stay in or would you be better staying further away from there?, I have stayed in Islington before, thought it was a good place
    Thanks

Why don't you stay in one of the airport hotels, always handier I reckon especially if you have an early flight home the next day. I tend to stay in the Holiday Inn stansted, some of the lads stay in fancier ones mind you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Why don't you stay in one of the airport hotels, always handier I reckon especially if you have an early flight home the next day. I tend to stay in the Holiday Inn stansted, some of the lads stay in fancier ones mind you ;)

Iv stayed in the Travelodge at harlow, on the train line from stansted. Cheap and cheerful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Travelodge in Harlow is a handy cheap option http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/268/Harlow-hotel

Advertisement