Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

orla kiely travel mug and coffee boxed set

Options
  • 08-10-2013 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I've probably left it too late but does anyone know where I can get one of those box sets of an Orla Kiely travel mug and coffee? I know they were in shops for 10 euro but I missed them. Any ideas.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭bgrizzley

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Still got loads in my local Super Valu.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Invincible

Ab4095 wrote: »
    I've probably left it too late but does anyone know where I can get one of those box sets of an Orla Kiely travel mug and coffee? I know they were in shops for 10 euro but I missed them. Any ideas.

Dunnes had them at the weekend.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

I think Dunnes had them at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

tvercetti wrote: »

LMAO!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Saw them in Tesco this week too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ab4095

Thanks for that. Dunnes where? I'm new to boards. I should have mentioned I live in Dublin.

Thanks. What branch?

What branch of super valu is that?

THanks , I'll have a look at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Also asking here too, could posters tell us what branch of Dunnes/Tesco/Supervalu they saw the travel mugs in? Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jpswift70

Hey, I seen these on Sunday in the foodhall downstairs in dunnes on Henry street. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Dunnes in Donaghmede had lots there last week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

They are rubbish , dont waste your money.

There is a pinhole in the bottom which water gets into and then it leaks out over your clothes. Its meant to be there!!
    This means it shouldnt go in the dishwasher as it fills with water and you cant get it all out.

The lid is dreadful. A floppy light plastic that you wouldnt feel safe drinking out of or putting up to your mouth.

Waste of money as a cup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

tvercetti wrote: »

Dunnes definitely had them at the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Any spotted in Cork/Galway city at all? Thanks everyone.

Thanks for the info. I got one in Dunnes Henry st. They had loads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

dont put it in the dishwasher then

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭traineeacc

Dunnes and Supervalue in ashbourne both has them this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Emerg

Bought one ages ago, they cant be used in the dishwasher, due to the pinhole in the bottom..which then destroys your clothes. and the lid is loose pouring coffee everytime you sip!

Advertisement