Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water filter for taps in Kilkenny

Options
  • 09-10-2013 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking for a good filter to remove chlorine and lime etc. for kitchen tap .
    Geraldine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AdamM

There are many filters on the market that will remove chlorine, including the cheap pitcher styles that almost everyone has. But if you are looking to remove the most contaminants you can, I would suggest a reverse osmosis system. They will remove everything from the water, including the only system proven to remove pharmaceuticals, which is why I got one myself. There are many out there to choose from, and can be a daunting task. This is the site where I got my reverse osmosis system, http://www.aquasafecanada.com but if it is just chlorine that you are worried about, you can get like a Brita filter, or something similar. Just about any carbon based filter will remove chlorine from your water.

Advertisement