Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do I not seem to be able to see a past statement online?

Options
  • 09-10-2013 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Bank 365 now seems to require me to sign up for eStatements in order to see a past transaction. I do not want EStatements. I want the hard copy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi pgal, 

Thank you for your post. 

Signing up for eStatements is entirely optional.

You should still have access to twelve months of transactions online without signing up for eStatements. On the Statements screen there are three tabs, Recent Transactions, Statements and Cheque Search. By clicking on Recent Transactions you can select a month from the drop down list. Alternatively, if you click on Advanced, you can filter the dates or transaction types you require.

I hope this helps. 

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 17 pgal

pgal wrote: »
    Bank 365 now seems to require me to sign up for eStatements in order to see a past transaction. I do not want EStatements. I want the hard copy.
    Thank you for your prompt reply.

Feeling a bit stupid!

Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Not at all Peter, we spend a lot of our time navigating the website. 

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement