Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electricity gone in Charlesland

Options
  • 09-10-2013 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

The power just went in Charlesland. Anyone know what the story is? Is it ? planned outage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

NieveP wrote: »
    The power just went in Charlesland. Anyone know what the story is? Is it ? planned outage?

I rang ESB there is a major fault in Greystones & Delgany, they don't know when it will be back up, there are working on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

LMC wrote: »
    I rang ESB there is a major fault in Greystones & Delgany, they don't know when it will be back up, there are working on it!

Thanks for update

Doest seem that long ago when we had the last major fault :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 NieveP

LMC wrote: »

Cheers for the info. This seems to be becoming a regular occurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭ellejay

Back on now in the C'Woods!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

It was out in Greystones as well. Seems to be the same section of grid as last time. Areas all around us were affected while we were fine. Assume it was linked in some way. Hopefully resolved for good now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

It appears it was caused by an incident at the Aldi site

Advertisement