Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Division

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭Varik

So unless this is day 1 DLC, we're looking at a September/October/November release of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

look again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭McSasquatch II

Bleeding Ubisoft, more like. Ha! Get it?

tumbleweed.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tractorjaws

I am really looking forward to this one but leaving my gaming buddies behind on the xbox I am worried to be playing this on my own just me and my ps4. Anyone else have this problem with the new generation of consoles?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The only obvious solution is to get more and better friends :p What it does mean is that you get to show them how it's done and encourage them to put some cash away and get a PS4 of their own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 tractorjaws

Its a nice idea, but these guys are set in their ways right now, one is playing through their unplayed games (understandably) before getting a ps4 and the other hasn't the funds for one yet. I know its only two but I haven't thought of a good way to make new gaming mates yet. I have found its a slow organic process lol.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Go over too the psn forum and add people , theres a sticky at the top of the page :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,937 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,382 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement