Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheque deposit

Options
  • 09-10-2013 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello,
    I have a cheque from my company (Ryanair) to deposit into my bank account but I am from Italy and I cannot go to the bank desk to do this operation. What can I do?
    Thank you a lot,
    Michela

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Michela,

You could post the cheque to your account holding branch.
    It is possible to send a cheque to the branch by post however, for security you may be best to send it by registered post. If it is not crossed or marked 'account payee only' we wouldn't really recommend posting it.
    I hope this helps.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 3 michelapistis

The problem is that I don't know which one is branch. How can I discover that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Do you know where your account was opened? It will normally be on your bank statements or if you have a Visa Debit card, it will advise the NSC as well.

Alternatively, you could call Banking 365 with your account number and a representative can advise what branch your account is held with.

You can call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 or 00 353 1 404 4000. The hours for Banking 365 are weekdays 8am until midnight, 9am until 6pm weekends and bank holidays.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 3 michelapistis

Do you know where your account was opened? It will normally be on your bank statements or if you have a Visa Debit card, it will advise the NSC as well.

Alternatively, you could call Banking 365 with your account number and a representative can advise what branch your account is held with.

You can call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 or 00 353 1 404 4000. The hours for Banking 365 are weekdays 8am until midnight, 9am until 6pm weekends and bank holidays.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
    Linda
    Thank you!
    Michela

Advertisement