Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emobile - any customer benefits?

Options
  • 09-10-2013 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

<Apologies if this is in the wrong forum>
    As a brand spanking new emobile customer, can someone outline the extra benefits I may be entitled to? i.e. streaming Setanta Sports (like I 'think' have as an Eircom customer).  Maybe there's nothing - I'm just asking.  Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

<Apologies if this is in the wrong forum>
    As a brand spanking new emobile customer, can someone outline the extra benefits I may be entitled to? i.e. streaming Setanta Sports (like I 'think' have as an Eircom customer).  Maybe there's nothing - I'm just asking.  Thanks in advanc
    No worries,

The setanta streaming service is no longer available through sportshub I'm afraid. It's currently under review and as soon as we have more info we will do our best to offer clarification.

For more details on other benifits I think it's best to register for the emobile forum where Grainne will run through this with you.

Follow here: http://letstalk.emobile.ie/

Thanks

Al

Advertisement