Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blocked pin

Options
  • 09-10-2013 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I think I attempted my pin too many times for my bank account how do I unblock it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi seamus12

If you have locked your Banking 365 PIN for phone or online banking , this can be unlocked by making an inbound call to Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 or from abroad 00353 140 44000. A representative will help reset this for you.

If your query relates to your Visa Debit/Credit Card PIN that was locked at point of sale you will need to bring your card to a Bank of Ireland ATM and select ‘Unlock PIN’ option.

If your Visa Debit/Credit Card PIN has been entered incorrectly at an ATM 3 times it will automatically reset after midnight.

Thanks

Alison

Advertisement