Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alloy wheel refurb in limerick??

• 09-10-2013 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭

Where in limerick do wheels ?

This is the problem areas, more a touch up or patch repair than a refurb needed

PrBea7A.jpg

m6zCL83.jpg'

WZmYurG.jpg

YwAi4OX.jpg

Jb6LsOc.jpg

cIEUY8J.jpg

4NNvXUR.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

Just mailed them ^
    Thanks

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Just mailed them ^
    Thanks

Call out there. E mail might not get answered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Call out there. E mail might not get answered.

If they want business they would want to make sure to respond to emails.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

oh they have enough business alright. and from experience - they dont answer emails

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

h3000 wrote: »
    If they want business they would want to make sure to respond to emails.

That is fine in the corporate world but the nature of this type of business logic dictates that someone is not going to be sitting in front of a computer all day responding to emails. I'd say at best someone might check email at the end of the working day. The old fashioned way is the still the more direct route for many.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

bazz26 wrote: »
    That is fine in the corporate world but the nature of this type of business logic dictates that someone is not going to be sitting in front of a computer all day responding to emails. I'd say at best someone might check email at the end of the working day. The old fashioned way is the still the more direct route for many.

All I'm really saying is don't advertise an email contact if you cannot provide the resources to respond to such. I agree once a day check on the emails for this type of environment is fine but by the sounds of things emails are not replied to at all.

http://www.wheelfix.ie/contact-us/

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Lots of businesses don't respond to emails despite having one listed on their website, they just haven't made the transition to the 21st century yet. You will find it is just listed on the site as it was in the original webpage design template.

Lads lads laaads jasus look at yourselves!!!

The person at wheelfix responded to all my question/e-mails within ten minutes

sK7UseH.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

They used to do repairs for alloys in the garage located in Ballyneety not sure if they still do it though...mite be worth asking....

• Advertisement

Throw up a few after pics when they're done james and we see how they look. Not a bad price per corner

Will do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Any idea how much per wheel someone would be looking at ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,867 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Any idea how much per wheel someone would be looking at ?

Well @4posts above yours the OP states that after hearing back from Wheelfix quickly and promptly that he is happy to give them €50 quid a corner.
    So I'm guessing maybe €50 quid? :D

banie01 wrote: »
    Well @4posts above yours the OP states that after hearing back from Wheelfix quickly and promptly that he is happy to give them €50 quid a corner.
    So I'm guessing maybe €50 quid? :D

Didnt realise you could decide what to pay yourself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 groody_rd

Well lads. Wheel Doctor near Tipp town is the best around. Stay away from the guy in the delta park on the Ballysimon road. He's In the motor bike shop. He's extremely expensive.

The guy out in Ballyneety does a very good job too and alot closer than Tipp town.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

Might not be any good to you but there's a great place in tipperary. Very reasonable pricing. He's called the Wheel Doctor. Might be on the Internet somewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

I got mine done by the guy in ballyneety a full refurb. I must say i was over the moon with the finished product.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Any pictures? Did they have them for long?

• Advertisement

MarkR wrote: »
    Any pictures? Did they have them for long?

Don't have the car anymore ill have to try find a pic. I think he had them for two days.. Maybe 1.5 days even. But the work was excellent they were lexus alloys and were in a very bad state. Tyres were going flat even because they were so buckled. When i got them back i was shocked they actually looked like new.

Stab*City wrote: »
    Don't have the car anymore ill have to try find a pic. I think he had them for two days.. Maybe 1.5 days even. But the work was excellent they were lexus alloys and were in a very bad state. Tyres were going flat even because they were so buckled. When i got them back i was shocked they actually looked like new.

How much did it cost at the time ?

How much did it cost at the time ?

Think it was 200 for the lot. Was less than a year ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 groody_rd

Haggled with the guy in delta park. Got him to do 2 wheels for 60euro each. He did a very good job.

Advertisement