Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice pub for a first date?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭QueenBee1

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Dont forget to come back to us and tell us how you got on.

I will dont worry! :)

On another note - I am not used to the whole dating scene so if its going horribly wrong how do I get away without being rude?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I would try the Bunch of Grapes, it'll be reasonably quiet but right in the middle of things should ye need to go somewhere more lively..

On your other note, i guess having a friend on standby so you can text them and they call you back with some emergency - tbh i'd probably remain for the entire date unless it truly was a disaster of massive proportions.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

QueenBee1 wrote: »
    I will dont worry! :)

On another note - I am not used to the whole dating scene so if its going horribly wrong how do I get away without being rude?

Pick a pub with two exits! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Eeden wrote: »
    another reason to go to The Cottage.

Cottage all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭QueenBee1

Cheers for all the replies guys but he cancelled on me :( said something came up and he hoped we could reschedule! Oh well looks like vino choccie and a nite on the couch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Cheers for all the replies guys but he cancelled on me :( said something came up and he hoped we could reschedule! Oh well looks like vino choccie and a nite on the couch!

I hope he wasn't reading this thread ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

On the plus side the Graham Norton show is back tonight. He can keep you company instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

probably wanted to watch the match. He would have been much better off on the date instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Go for the Blue Note, always a nice spot, and if ye smoke, ye can relax out the back, with the heaters on chatting away

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement