Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbing cash in transit vans

• 09-10-2013 4:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭

I have only come across this once during the game, Do these only ocurr in certain areas and for certain characters?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Floppybits wrote: »
    I have only come across this once during the game, Do these only ocurr in certain areas and for certain characters?

I've had them with all three.

Red marker flashes on the map, go to it and rob the van.

Wait until they're out of the bank / store though as I jumped too soon last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭markc1184

Ive only successfully robbed 2 vans, both with Franklin. Both times the cash was around $3500. Is that the usual amount or are there bigger hauls with other vans?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,015 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Most I got was just under $8k. Once you've done the first heist in the story they're just not really worth doing any more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭shanec1928

markc1184 wrote: »
    Ive only successfully robbed 2 vans, both with Franklin. Both times the cash was around $3500. Is that the usual amount or are there bigger hauls with other vans?
    7.5k was the most I've gotten changes all the time. Usually happens at the same petrol stations. Run him over before he gets the case in the van makes things easier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I've gotten four of them. But I've gotten one of the four about 10 times. They seem to be available for all three, and each van has a set location but I dont know what triggers them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement