Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Availability of eFibre in Ayrfield D13

Options
  • 09-10-2013 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

Can somebody please tell me when eFibre will be available in Ayrfield D13?

The efibre map says it’s available, the line checker says its available but the lady at the end of the phone she says no.

She also says she has no idea when it’ll be available?. Surely this can’t be true?. Eircom can’t be upgrading these exchanges in an adhoc manner, there has to be some sort of plan or strategy, right.......right?

If not……. wow.

So can you please let me know when it’ll be available, because if we’re talking 6 months or a year or so this customer of 14 years will be off to another provider.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Stimpyone wrote: »
    Can somebody please tell me when eFibre will be available in Ayrfield D13?

The efibre map says it’s available, the line checker says its available but the lady at the end of the phone she says no.

She also says she has no idea when it’ll be available?. Surely this can’t be true?. Eircom can’t be upgrading these exchanges in an adhoc manner, there has to be some sort of plan or strategy, right.......right?

If not……. wow.

So can you please let me know when it’ll be available, because if we’re talking 6 months or a year or so this customer of 14 years will be off to another provider.
    Hi Stimpyone

If you would like to PM me your landline number I'll look into this for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement