Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games Missing From Trophy Section

Options
  • 09-10-2013 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

I've just noticed that a lot of games are missing from my trophy section. Uncharted 2 is one I definitely know is missing. I bought and played that Christmas 2009. Was this before trophies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

Nope it did have them. But Naughty Dog are scabby with trophies. If you played it on easy you might not have gotten any

I finished Last of Us on Hard and I got about a measly 9% for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,775 ✭✭✭lertsnim

R.F. wrote: »
    Nope it did have them. But Naughty Dog are scabby with trophies. If you played it on easy you might not have gotten any

The game should still appear even with no trophies earned

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Maybe you were logged into a different account when you played it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Definitely wasn't logged into a different account. It's a weird one alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭jones

On the latest ps3 update it gives an option to hide centre game trophies. Are you sure you havent inadvertently hidden it?

• Advertisement

It's possible. I'll check later when I get home. How do I change it back?

I think I know what might have happened. The PS3 had been off for 18 months. Uncharted 2 would have been played before that (Christmas 2009). I think trophies came into effect somewhere in between those 18 months and when I finally turned on the PS3, I wiped the system and started fresh. It's possible any trace of playing Uncharted was gone so no trophies were then added? This probably would have happened to other games too. Sound about right?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

shuffles03 wrote: »
    I think I know what might have happened. The PS3 had been off for 18 months. Uncharted 2 would have been played before that (Christmas 2009). I think trophies came into effect somewhere in between those 18 months and when I finally turned on the PS3, I wiped the system and started fresh. It's possible any trace of playing Uncharted was gone so no trophies were then added? This probably would have happened to other games too. Sound about right?

No.
    Uncharted had trophies and that was released in 2008.

Then this is completely mad altogether-I owned Uncharted 1 as well. I wonder why I never got any trophies so? Never changed PSN ID. Weird.

Advertisement