Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the whole car saving/impound thing is crap

• 09-10-2013 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

firstly im not talking about online at all here just single player i know it was glitched but its fixed now

so today was my first time really buying a car and modding it up
    i bought one mainly for the Franklin races

i messed around in it eventually a cop chase happened i went of the bridge into a wall the car blew up:rolleyes:

now when i go to the impound it gives me a range rover WTF:confused:
    its also not in any other garages

IS THAT CAR GONE NOW FOR GOOD:mad: I know i can just buy it again but jesus christ the hassle of doing it all again FFS

please tell me theres a way to get them back :confused:

another thing is theres a garage at the house then a garage all the way back in grove street why not just have one big ass garage at the main safehouse who gives a sh!t if its not totally realistic its like rockstar want you to have the least fun possible do they not relise when story and side stuff is over thats how we make our fun

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Impound is for cars you parked on the street.

Garage is for saved cars that you parked there.

The Big Garage is for anything you park there so you can have tonnes of modded cars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

You blew it up. Why would it be in the impound? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    You blew it up. Why would it be in the impound? :confused:

yeah but cmon like it could at least be back in the garage or something
    its only a game

whats the point of spending all that dosh on suped up cars if when it gets totally wrecked it cant be repaired or respawn

and cmon these suped up cars go really really fast its so easy to veer of the road at full speed into a wall and then blow up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

biggebruv wrote: »
    its only a game

whats the point of spending all that dosh on suped up cars if when it gets totally wrecked it cant be repaired or respawn

and cmon these suped up cars go really really fast its so easy to veer of the road at full speed into a wall and then blow up

Next time you spend money drive it home and save it.

Seriously it says that a lot in the tips section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

its only a game

you ever hear of brakes??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

its like rockstar want you to have the least fun possible

:pac:

cmon like

Advertisement