Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamebore Cartridges

Options
  • 09-10-2013 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Would buy some Gamebore if they can be got here, does anybody know of a dealer who stocks this brand of shotgun ammunition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Boiled-egg

pastense wrote: »
    Would buy some Gamebore if they can be got here, does anybody know of a dealer who stocks this brand of shotgun ammunition

I used to get them years ago in Newport, from Peter J McGee. Probably 15 years ago since I was up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Kells1

Outdoor ranger in tuam

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Snakezilla

Any places sell them online ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 WATERFOWLER

kellys gun shop Wexford

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Padd2

id love to get a slab but ive tried here in co cork no joy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Jimy1971

James McBride in Athlone.€12.50 a box

Jimy1971 wrote: »
    James McBride in Athlone.€12.50 a box

Not as expensive as I thought .. Now only to know how can I get them down here :/ have they an online store

No lad, he doesn't have an online shop. He only opens in the evenings too. They're some shell ok but I think they're too expensive. RC SIPE are a good value shell or Bernaggi.

Jimy1971 wrote: »
    No lad, he doesn't have an online shop. He only opens in the evenings too. They're some shell ok but I think they're too expensive. RC SIPE are a good value shell or Bernaggi.

I've use the sipes there top class only problem I've to go to Waterford for them .. Eley are scarce here too .. Nsi or Nobel sport are easily got there grand they do the trick .. I want to get some game bore and Remington sure shot :( ever used the rem??

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

Padd2 wrote: »
    I've use the sipes there top class only problem I've to go to Waterford for them .. Eley are scarce here too .. Nsi or Nobel sport are easily got there grand they do the trick .. I want to get some game bore and Remington sure shot :( ever used the rem??

Rem sure shot is the biggest load of **** you will ever use..

I gave away 3 boxes recently..

I bought it on a deal price.. going from that to sipes was like blanks to a canon :pac::pac:

• Advertisement

I haven't used Eleys in ages. Alphamax BBs are the last ones I bought. I know lads that use only Remington shells. Never tried them. I like Fiocchi too.

hedzball wrote: »
    Rem sure shot is the biggest load of **** you will ever use..

I gave away 3 boxes recently..

I bought it on a deal price.. going from that to sipes was like blanks to a canon :pac::pac:

Sipes it is so :)

Advertisement