Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on Limerick FC

Options
  • 09-10-2013 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey Guys

I'm trying to get a general opinion on Limerick FC... what are people's opinions of the team, the grounds, management, the fans... anyone have any thoughts on match day itself?

Would love opinions from supporters and people with a general interest in soccer! :):):):)

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the soccer forum, once you've been here long enough to qualify for access:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=151

• Registered Users Posts: 11 elz10

Thanks for letting me know! First time posting :)

Can I move the thread or do I just start a new one in the soccer forum?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Soccer has an access request mechanism, so you can't post there yet.

Advertisement