Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help with Law Module

Options
  • 09-10-2013 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi much help appreciated can someone please assist me with
    Identify the relevant legislative provisions within a .... (road Traffic Offence) i have been looking at the question for an hour straight and it has lost all meaning....... :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

The main one is the Road Traffic Act 1961 but there has been lots and lots of newer road traffic acts that have amended the 1961 Act.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

does the ellipsis represent your omission, or is that just how the question appears?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

brookbrook wrote: »
    Hi much help appreciated can someone please assist me with
    Identify the relevant legislative provisions within a .... (road Traffic Offence) i have been looking at the question for an hour straight and it has lost all meaning....... :(

Not much hope of helping unless we have half an idea if what you on about. Road traffic covers a whole lot of Offences.

Advertisement