Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Battlefield 4]Moaning & Bitching

Options
  • 09-10-2013 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭

So we are a few days into BETA game.. and have some problems with the game. My Bitch and Moan is

Hopeful this wont carry over to the full Edition game.

1. takes to long to jump out of Vehicles

2. Sniper Rifle is well off when the enemy is over 400 meters

3. Support doesn't seem to be able to pick up his own supply pack so you end up running out of bullets.

4. The controls for driving and flying are a balls.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

It's probably a bit too early for this thread dude. Most of the complaints now will be changed/fixed at launch & we will have a whole new set to worry about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

No platoons for BF4 until 2014!

DICE not able to copy and paste the code?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

DICE has added Battlefield 4's new Obliteration mode into the ongoing multiplayer beta.
    The new inclusion lets beta players try out the mode ahead of next month's launch, and sees two teams fighting for control over a bomb that spawns in a random position across the map.
    Once secured, players must arm the bomb in three of their opponents' military installations. The first team to wipe out all three wins.
    The mode is expected to roll out across all-formats today, with server availability increasing gradually throughout the day.
    The Battlefield 4 beta opened to all players last Friday with access available until next Tuesday, October 15. The full game is due to release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on November 1, with Xbox One and PS4 versions following at launch.

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/battlefield_4/news/obliteration_mode_added_to_battlefield_4_beta.html

Sounds Good

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Nologogo

Cant believe I cant paint my tank pink. I'm cancelling my pre-order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

complaints ??

well the controls are simply terrible. I play BF on a PS3 and have come to the conclusion that when it was first designed they didn't put enough thought into the controls as you always get caught or stuck in small areas. You simply can't feel your way out of a tight area, you need to know the exact thing to do and execute it perfectly. Usually you can't control what happens. The set up would be fine in a single player campaign where you can keep retrieving until you get it perfect but in multiplayer its simply wrong. I hate it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

jaffusmax wrote: »

Lol its ok to shoot/stab people but you cant punch a dog? :confused: :rolleyes: :D

game4it70 wrote: »
    Lol its ok to shoot/stab people but you cant punch a dog? :confused: :rolleyes: :D

As I commented on the article

'If it was a puppy being punched I would be upset but a dog breed like that is well capable of ripping that soldiers junk off!'

Load of nonsense over absolutely nothing. Fecking pixels in a game being punched. Dogs/animals have been killed in MULTIPLE games over the years. The reason this scene is getting a lot of attention is because of the COD Ghosts dog. People think it's DICE taking the piss out of COD. When in fact this scene was first shown in the BF4 reveal trailer BEFORE Ghosts was revealed.

It was Rats in BF3 that were being picked on last time ROFL

http://bf3blog.com/2011/11/battlefield-3-criticized-by-peta-over-animal-cruelty/

No one cares if the enemies speak foreign languages and look different!

• Advertisement

haha I remember that actually. Disaster!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

This isn't confined to the games industry unfortunately. I recall a series of books (fiction) I read recently, in one particular part, a dog was tortured and killed by a ruthless father teaching his son a 'life lesson'. The public outcry was astounding, in the same book, women and children being mutilated was almost commonplace, not a word said. Its truely crazy how irrational some people are.

With the BF/CoD rivalry and fanboys, this was an obvious target, dosnt make it anymore valid mind you.

Advertisement