Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie game night signup thread ps3

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Thanks, got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 PoolBall

Not sure what's supposed to be happening. is the invite a popup on the screen or something. Not seen anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭ULMarc

you need to add someone as a psn friend and it's a psn message

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭pah

don't know HOW but only saw this NOW. pah2602 yes boc2

pah wrote: »
    don't know HOW but only saw this NOW. pah2602 yes boc2

We all seem to be kicked now anyway, so don't know where the session is now :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

ULMarc wrote: »
    We all seem to be kicked now anyway, so don't know where the session is now :P
    lol mine crashed, any 1 with fast net open a server?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I thought I would be out later, sound for the invite lads, everyone else get kicked around the patriot gains mission as well?
    Good laugh while it lasted, hunters and runners is a bit one sided!

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I thought I would be out later, sound for the invite lads, everyone else get kicked around the patriot gains mission as well?
    Good laugh while it lasted, hunters and runners is a bit one sided!

It was about to get seriously good if we got all 16 players on patriot games but the feckin thing stalled and dropped the session.

Couldn't locate anyone after that, bit late and unpredictable to get a reliable crew back together as well. Enjoyed it while it lasted. Will have to arrange again.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jimbojetdriver

Cheers lads was good while it lasted, just got completely separated by the end!

Must arrange another one and pick up a headset, will make it easier to arrange it all in the game.

JimmyBai

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

ye the crew game is easy to get together at the start but difficult to stay together as people get seperated.

Surely they could make a better system to do this.

• Advertisement

floydmoon1 wrote: »
    ye the crew game is easy to get together at the start but difficult to stay together as people get seperated.

Surely they could make a better system to do this.

Yep, getting separated kinda spoiled the night a bit, but it was fun while it lasted. I also forgot to charge my headset, the battery went flat 10 minutes in .. not good. No mater it was fun, and definitely worth doing again.

Sorry if I took anyones space last night as I hadn't signed up for it :o. Was class going into a map and seeing Marcus with a bounty on his head and a server full of Boardsies following him not sure whether they should kill him or protect him, I was 50/50 for a while there myself!

EDIT: Also, cheers Cadete for setting it up!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Sorry if I took anyones space last night as I hadn't signed up for it :o. Was class going into a map and seeing Marcus with a bounty on his head and a server full of Boardsies following him not sure whether they should kill him or protect him, I was 50/50 for a while there myself!

EDIT: Also, cheers Cadete for setting it up!

Best thing about it was Marcus asking over the mic "Hey guys, is there a bounty on me. I didn't see any message.." while a session full of people are chasing him around the city. Some of the commentary over the mic is genius, so many genuine laugh-out-loud moments since online started.
    Apologies to whoever I spun out in that race yesterday, it was an accident, honest! Er..the sun was in my eyes & my foot slipped etc. *innocent face*

What's the deal with Runners vs Hunters? Does it only take one Runner to die for Hunters to win? Thats what it felt like. Is thats a bit crap, Hunters should have to kill all the Runners. Some laugh as Runners though, everyone going mental trying to get into a car at the start like a bunch of 5 year olds playing musical chairs :pac:

What's the deal with Runners vs Hunters? Does it only take one Runner to die for Hunters to win? Thats what it felt like. Is thats a bit crap, Hunters should have to kill all the Runners. Some laugh as Runners though, everyone going mental trying to get into a car at the start like a bunch of 5 year olds playing musical chairs :pac:

Not sure what the deal with that is either. Whatever way its working right now means its over too quickly imo.

You may be right. I was in line of sight pursuing a guy and the game just ended. That's not much fun for either side.
    Best thing about it was Marcus asking over the mic "Hey guys, is there a bounty on me. I didn't see any message.." while a session full of people are chasing him around the city. Some of the commentary over the mic is genius, so many genuine laugh-out-loud moments since online started.

Yes :P I didn't get a notification about it so I was wondering a little bit. Turns out it was put on me by an NPC for stealing his car. The one I was in when the bounty was on me. It's good fun being in the hot seat though. Good laugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

Jus_tin4 no acas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,198 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Will be on at around 11-ish if there's any PS3 games going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

Any one on now ... Psn zico77
    Got on yesterday with yea. For 10min before I got kicked offine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

i will start a private game if anyone wants to join,]

ps3

add me as a friend - jjjm2k

or if in boards crew if you put your name i will invite you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

kdjac ingame ps3 kdjacl#

acas4life