Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

medium Dublin

Options
  • 10-10-2013 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, this is going to sound strange to some and not to others. Looking to get in touch and have a consultation with a proper medium in Dublin! Anybody know of the best and genuine ones? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 treeoflife145

I hear Dympna Hughes in Walkinstown is very good though I haven't been myself. I've only been to see a guy in Meath a couple times.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

I hear Dympna Hughes in Walkinstown is very good though I haven't been myself. I've only been to see a guy in Meath a couple times.
    Theres a Thread here on Dympna and it looks very negative but make your own mind up. also you have to put money into her account well before the reading that I would never do ever. And on another note my friend went to her years back and he never got back with the ex she told him he would he has since moved on.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mario

dd1982 wrote: »
    Hi, this is going to sound strange to some and not to others. Looking to get in touch and have a consultation with a proper medium in Dublin! Anybody know of the best and genuine ones? Thanks
    myself and a few friends saw her a no.of years ago,we all felt that she's a storyteller.she made 1 prediction for me and of course it didn't happen.i would not pay her 80 euro and from what i can gather from this forum she has 40 euro deposit from the client [maybe people have refused to pay her when they hear the waffle]see also post by amanda2007 on 31/05/13.
    i know that she gets glowing reviews but anyone can post.

Advertisement