Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not possible to order eStatement online?

Options
  • 10-10-2013 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

I'm signed up for eStatements and I think they're very handy.

However, I find it annoying that I cannot order an up to date statement through 365 online? I still have to ring up and request one.

It seems strange that the eStatement facility does not include the ability to actually order an eStatement? Is the idea not to move towards online functionality for everything?

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Billy Davey

You will need to make a phone call to order a recent eStatement. You can order duplicate statements online from your Inbox. I will pass on your suggestion to the relevant department.

To order your recent eStatement you can call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000 and select option 7 and then option 1. If this is requested before 3.30pm on a working day the eStatement will produce overnight.

If you wish to receive more frequent eStatements online, you can ask a Banking 365 representative to amend this for you. You can call on the above number and press the * button on your phone to reach one of our representatives.

Our representative hours are;  
    8am -12midnight Monday - Friday
    9am -6pm Saturday, Sunday and Public/Bank Holidays                                                           

If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Billy Davey

I just called Banking 365. I selected 7 and then 1. I then entered the account number I wanted a statement for and entered my pin.

The message I got was "Your last statement was issued on the 2nd of August. There have been no transactions since your last statement"

This is incorrect.

Anyway, I have them ordered now after speaking to an agent.

Still seems daft to me to have the eStatements facility without the ability to order a statement online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Billy Davey

I'm sorry to hear the automated phone menu did not function correctly. We will be contacting the relevant department to look into this further.

Am pleased to hear a representative has ordered the up to date eStatement for you.

Thank you for your suggestion, as mentioned above we will pass this on for you. We do welcome any feedback or suggestions given by our customers.

If we can help you again please feel free to message us.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Billy Davey

I just called Banking 365. I selected 7 and then 1. I then entered the account number I wanted a statement for and entered my pin.

The message I got was "Your last statement was issued on the 2nd of August. There have been no transactions since your last statement"

I am still experiencing the issue outlined above when I try to call B365 and order a statement.

It says there are no transactions since my last statement when that is not the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Billy,

We do not have account access here to check what the issue may be. You may be best to speak to a representative who can check when your last statement issued and if there appears to be any issue.

You can call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 or 00 353 1 404 4000. The hours for Banking 365 are weekdays 8am until midnight, 9am until 6pm weekends and bank holidays.

Thanks
    Linda

• Advertisement
Advertisement