Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blu-ray: Lord of the Rings Trilogy: Theatrical Versions: €9 delivered

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭TheInspector

What does it mean when they say it's theatrical? Like musical version or is this just the films? Excuse my stupidity. :-\

What does it mean when they say it's theatrical? Like musical version or is this just the films? Excuse my stupidity. :-\

the cinema version I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,616 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

It means its not the extended edition. The theatrical one's are the same length as the ones in the cinema were.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,741 ✭✭✭✭ted1

errlloyd wrote: »
    It means its not the extended edition. The theatrical one's are the same length as the ones in the cinema were.
    Could they make them even longer? If anything they should shorten them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,948 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

ted1 wrote: »
    Could they make them even longer? If anything they should shorten them

The extended versions are approx 30/40mins longer, and WELL worth it, as a LOTR fan i wouldn't buy the cinema version, soooo much left out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Trolls are in more than LOTR.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Pity WowHD are sh!t.

Advertisement