Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband availability

Options
  • 10-10-2013 1:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Hows it going, i am just wondering is your broadband available in Kilmore, Wexford?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

TheBza wrote: »
    Hows it going, i am just wondering is your broadband available in Kilmore, Wexford?

Thank you
    TheBza

Yes broadband is available in Kilmore however there may be certain areas and lines unable to hold broadband. Feel free to PM me the landline number of adress in question and I'll check this for broadband availablility.

Thanks

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

TheBza

Yes broadband is available in Kilmore however there may be certain areas and lines unable to hold broadband. Feel free to PM me the landline number of adress in question and I'll check this for broadband availablility.

Thanks

Al

Pm sent, cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

TheBza wrote: »
    TheBza

Thanks

Al

Pm sent, cheers
    Hi TheBza

I've sent you a PM in reply.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement