Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice please

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

What do you lads think it will cost to get set up??

I am looking for a bolt action 22 rifle, add membership and gun licence any idea what I'll be forking out?

Was talking to tommy from the club I'll be dropping in tomorrow or Tuesday for a look around :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

I think the club few is 450 for your first year and 350 for any other year after that. I think.

I suppose if your talking about percision shooting bench rest might be the discipline for you.

A cz 22 is as good as any something like the cz style or silloette would be my choice. Around 450 - 500 new. I think.

Then a scope plenty of good scopes to be got for around 200 mark new or second hand. Something like a bushnell banner I've often seen them for that money.

Then a set of mounts For your scope you can get mounts for 30 euro all the way up to 100 euro. Cheaper ones will prob do the job.

I'm estimating around 1150-1200 to get you up and running. There might be more someone else might think of something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Before you buy anything see what type of shooting ya want to do. There is a comp there next Saturday and will be well worth coming over to see all the different types of guns that will be used

Advertisement